Monday, September 04, 2006

"Internet Fight!" (as shouted by middle schoolers in an online cafeteria)

My friend Chris (not Christ) has alerted me to the fact that I am the #1 google search for Jellytown. What can I say! That's pretty encouraging. What with all of the people searching for jellytown...

However, when i searched for jellytown in google, I was disturbed to find out that the the #2 search result was this mook:
Apparently this guy has the Yahoo! profile name "Jellytown." That, of course, is ridiculous. This man is not a town. He is a person. And he's ridiculous. Under "occupation" he wrote: bald person.

Seriously?

Under Marital Status? No answer. What did you think it was? Some kind of trick question? Is it that hard? Do you have some kind of weird commitment issues?


Perhaps so, because under location? Maryland/Scotland

What? You can't even decide where you are!?!

This guy is lame and he's trying to horn in on my position as mayor of Jellytown. I did not name myself mayor of Jellytown so that I could legislate this dude.

So as of right now I'm throwing down the gauntlet, slapping him in the face with my gloves, and performing any other handwear-based fight instigations that may exist. Next time you're in Maryland and not Scotland, drive down to the real Jellytown (pop: me) and claim the beating that you're owed.

And people? Let's work hard to make sure the REAL Jellytown stays on top. Of google searches. For the exact name of my blog. Seriously, it would be embarrasing if it wasn't.

2 Comments:

Blogger christopher said...

There are worse jobs than being the mayor of that man.

12:03 AM  
Blogger JChap said...

It's all about the GNOHI, man (look that up on Google).

JChap

p.s. i have been reading your blog everyday for the last hour.

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home